Sunday, January 13, 2008

Starting Our Blog-January 13, 2007

I have wanted to start a blog for some time now. Some way to chronologically journal our life as a family. Had I been spending time working on this blog as much as I've spent time reading other families blogs I'd be up to speed. Maybe it's that I have never been a very good writer. My sister got that gene. Or the fact that I feel like I don't have enough time to start one. But now that I have some time off from work we are challenging ourselves to get caught up on our pictures, home movies, and blog site. Yes, you have to start somewhere and today is the day. This is the first day of our family blog.

5 comments:

A Team said...

I can not thank you enough for the pictures you sent us!!!!

WHAT SWEETNESS TO THE SOUL.

I can't wait to see pictures of your baby!

Tracie inTN

The Redman's said...

Welcome home and welcome to the blog world!! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet Gracie!!!.... and here all about your time in Ethiopia.

-Suzi

obligato said...

I too cannot that you enough for the pictures! You spent such care and time thinking about us and it really was so nice of you and your husband! Welcome to the blog world! I cannot wait to see pics of your little girl!!!! What size is she wearing? I am buying 3-6 and 6-12 for Maya and i am feeling like i dont have enough small clothes for her. What do u think?

I added you to our blogroll so we can keep in touch! Thanks again! :)

Michael and Michelle said...

Welcome Home!!!! I can't wait to hear about your trip! You adopted a girl from Ethiopia???
We are also adopting from Ethiopia with AGCI. Right now we are waiting on our FDL.
Congrats!!!!!!
Michelle

Laurzie said...

Welcome to the blogging circle! And, I hear that congratulations are in order, too! HOORAY! I'm looking forward to reading all about your newly expanded family. Blessings!