Thursday, February 07, 2008

Gracie's Baby Shower


Here we are....waiting to eat some cake. My wonderful sister and sister- in- law had a shower for Gracie and I about 2 weeks after we arrived home. We planned on having one mid January as we had not planned on traveling until the end of January. It was wonderful....(just like my sister and sister-in-law) I would highly recommend the Fischer Price Jumperoo. It is a Johnny jump up and exersaucer in one. She loves it. We got so many nice things from so many nice people.

4 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Is she smiling in the picture! How cute! How old is she??
Love your pictures,
Michelle

The Marshall's said...

She is almost 5 months old!

Joel said...

Love the earrings. I remember when I got my ear pieced when I was 18 years old.

Drew Watts said...

Last month went to my friend’s baby shower. Her sister arranged it at a beautiful LA venue and she did amazing décor, and yummy food was served. She took the ideas from internet. I honestly liked everything. Want to include them for my sister’s baby shower too.